BESC Volunteer Coordinator
The most qualified candidate will demonstrate the ability to work independently and will be highly organized. The BESC Volunteer Coordinator’s duties are in support of the Los Alamos Volunteer Association (LAVA) office, with emphasis on coordination of the BESC volunteers. Motivated, self-starter, with the ability to handle office duties in the absence of the LAVA Director. Interacts well with seniors.
- Highly organized.
- Proficient in Word, with some experience in Excel.
- Able to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both at the center and over the phone.
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Prefer individual with experience working with seniors.